|1. Donation initiation
|2. Donation posted
|3. Donation deposited
|Donor visits your organization’s website and makes a donation on
the secure webpage provided by thedatabank.
Donor sees a confirmation screen and receives an automated email thanking them for the gift.
Your organization receives an automated email notification that
a new gift has been made.
|Your organization logs into thedatabank and goes to “Post Transactions” where you can edit donation information or confirm any matches with existing records.
After viewing the new transactions and clicking “OK” to accept them, the transactions become part of your organization’s active Databank and will be included in any reports or queries.
thedatabank transmits donation information to Vanco Services for processing.
|Vanco Services receives donation information from thedatabank and makes an electronic deposit into your organization’s bank account.
ACH (checking/savings) donations are deposited the next business day.
Credit & debit card donations are deposited without unnecessary delay within 2-3 business days.
- About Vanco Payment Solutions
- PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider since 2005
- Annual independent audits
- PCI Data Security Assessment
- SSAE 16 Type 1 Audit
- Financial Audit
- Works with more than 12,000 nonprofit and religious organizations
- No long-term contracts
- To learn more about Vanco Payment Solutions, call 800-774-9355 and ask for Phil Baker.